Then the next day, some strange man came to the house with a van that smelt of hundreds of dogs who have all been in there. Mum and Dad allowed this man to put me into a small wooden cage at the back of the van! What is going on?!! I'm very worried...are they sending me away again? Have I done something wrong? Why are they putting me into this small cage? I don't like it, and why aren't they coming with me?
Mum and Dad waved goodbye to me from outside the van...oh no! Where am I going???
The strange man drives away and takes me to another place with lots of dogs in small houses. I at least get out of the small cage for a while. Next thing I know, I'm put back into the cage and then brought to the noisy thing again. I don't like it but there's nothing I can do. I don't know what's going to happen to me.
I don't know how long I was in this noisy thing, but I'm finally moved out of the cold place and then into a big open room, but I'm still in the small cage. Where are Dad and Mum? Where are they? Where are they? Oh I feel like crying...
Suddenly, two strange men come and move me to another van. And then next thing you know, I smell a familiar smell...no, make that two familiar smells! And then...Dad and Mum are here again! They're here! They're here! We drive around this place for a while, and finally get into a car...but it's not our usual car. And someone else is driving this small car...I don't like it.
Finally, we stop again and Dad and Mum get me out of the car and into this small place. I think it's yet another new house for me. They tell me that it is...and we're now in Singapore. My new adventure begins!

No comments:
Post a Comment